- Our Surgical practice provides the highest quality of services using a team based approach.
- Our Surgeons are dual qualified, and have completed both medical and dental degrees. They have undergone College accredited training with the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons, and have worked in the public hospital system for over 15 years. They have completed their College Fellowship examinations, and have been awarded the FRACDS (OMS).
- Both our Surgeons hold prestigious positions as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in the public hospital system for NSW Health. Dr Bertram is a Consultant Surgeon at Westmead Hospital, and Dr Kok is a Consultant Surgeon at Gosford Hospital, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick.
- Dr Kok and Dr Bertram routinely assist each other in theatre, so you will likely have two highly trained Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons looking after you during your procedure. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality surgical care, and this is provided at no extra cost to you.
- We realise that some cases are clinically complex, and will always ensure that we openly communicate with your referring doctor. Our letters are sent promptly to referring clinicians and they are able to contact our Surgeons to discuss your care at any time.
- We are focussed on making your time with us as pleasant as possible and are happy to incorporate any extra measures required to keep you comfortable at all times.
- All cleaning and sterilisation processes are in strict accordance to Australian Dental and Medical Association guidelines.